Sunday, January 30, 2011

CARVING FORT

aka THE STABLEWell I'm back, at least for now.
I took a electricity class over the fall semester, which I loved, and started my new job as a plumber for St. Johns hospital, which I also love. Not much carving though. I did hand carve some heirloom toys for the boys and will share them later.

For Christmas I got money, after all, Christmas is about money not Christ, right? Anyway I gave it all to Lowes and finished building my fort. Turns out it looks like a stable especially with the toy wagon. I put in some lights and outlets because I'm fancy and I am no longer in the dark about electricity. Sorry about the corny joke best I can do. I also sold a couple of bears at work which helped fund this project.

I now have a caricature moose, a stylized Mary, a simple fireplace and a rooster all commissioned and waiting. Plenty to keep me busy for a couple months.


No comments:

Post a Comment