Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Carving Fort

Now that looks like a proper place to play with chainsaws and chisels.
Finally Phase 1 of my carving fort project is done!
Phase 1 you ask. Why yes, I have lots of plans for this little piece of heaven.
There's a roof, more fencing, lighting and oh yeah the crane. That's right the crane, I need a way to lift 500lbs logs out of my truck, move them around reload them in my truck etc....
Anyway that's why this Phase 1.
If any one has any ideas for my crane let me know.

Also, the big walnut stump in the middle of my fort is my first commission piece with a chainsaw. A friend from church wants a carving of a fish on it for his neighbor, but thats a blog for another day, soon.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Goodbye driveway studio--hello carving fort. Can't wait to see the fish. I know it will be great.

    ReplyDelete