Sunday, March 7, 2010

Carving Fort

This is my carving "studio" and boy do I hate it. What an eye sore.
I need a new carving area out of the way and on a concrete surface.


This is the site for my new and improved carving "studio". Now I just need a big flat square hole to pour concrete in. I guess that's what the shovel is for.

Just about 3 or 4 hours, 2 truck loads of dirt dropped at my dads house and I have a perfect hole for my slab. If I would have had a trailer I would have rented a mini excavator because I'm lazy but I'm glad I didn't because this hole was free, and we like free. Now I need to form it up and pour concrete. Soon this will be my new carving fort ( I just made that up) and there will be no girls allowed.

4 comments:

  1. We should play dueling concrete mixing/pouring! Good luck with the "no girls allowed." We'll just see about that. When you're done, me and my girls are coming over so your wife can give us a tour. And I don't promise that we won't be bringing doilies and flowery curtains for a shop warming gift!
    ☺ Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rick--Glad to see someone else trying something new--I'm enjoying blogging. I like your sense of humor and always have--remember the corn nuts up the nose incident. Your mom would love this. Aunt Jerri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rick,

    I am here via Celeste's blog. (She is paying me!) Not really, I'm just a wise ass. Seems you are all a very talented clan. Welcome to the world of blogging. I will be back to watch the progress on your 'she man woman haters carving club house' and your creations. Invite you to stop by the Fairfield House blog.

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like a little blog hazing from the ladies!

    ReplyDelete